Our August 2013 Newsletter is now up here
We want to tell you a little bit about what’s in the pipeline at KnitCrate for the rest of the year. Why are we doing this? Because space is very limited and we want you to be able to subscribe before you miss out on some incredibly wonderful packages coming your way.
SOME of the fantastic yarn companies that we’re working with for some 2013 KnitCrates include Art Yarns, Bijou Basin Ranch Yarns, Libby Summers Yarns, Louisa Harding Yarns, Miss Babs and Spincycle Yarns.
We’re also working to include awesome items like:
- newly released and KnitCrate exclusive patterns
- a fun extra that retails for approximately $25 that you’re sure to use for years to come (whether you crochet or knit)
- the Vogue Knitting Holiday issue
- YUMMY sweet/soothing extras sure to satisfy
Here is more detail on specific KnitCrates through the end of 2013:
- Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced knitting will receive an awesome pattern booklet with a DOZEN NEW patterns!
- Our Indie and Fiberbox subscribers can look forward to several more KnitCrate exclusive colorways from indie dyers. For example, in September we’ll premiere our new exclusive colorway “Costa Rican Sky” – it’s gorgeous! Also, in October we’ll release our new exclusive colorway “Hawthorne” – it’s stunning!
- Baby and Crochet subscribers are in for a treat – Indie yarn is coming (don’t worry Baby KnitCraters because it’s washable!). And for Baby a great cardigan that’s NOT your average baby cardi!
- Sock subscribers will be on top of their toes with our new upcoming patterns and colorways!
Aside from our regular subscription boxes, we’re working on a new KnitCrate Limited Edition box as well as a STUNNING piece of jewelry that all fiber artists will be able to wear (it’s actually a functional tool)! New KnitCrate exclusive kits are coming as well – if you missed out on the StevenBe Box you’ll be happy to get another chance at something special along those lines.