This iKit includes the following items:
- the Beekeeper's Quilt pattern
- 10 KnitCrate Minis (enough to make your first 20 honeycombs) in fingering/sock weight yarn in a variety of lovely colors by various hand/indie dyers (each is labelled) BUY MORE MINIS HERE
- 2 half unlabelled KnitCrate Minis to practice with
- a set of 5 Hiya Hiya premium DPNs
- a bag of Poly-fil's 100% premium blend fill
- unlimited access to 11 instructional videos on how to knit honeycombs from start to finish
- Squishy vibrant hand-knit honeycombs make a beautiful quilt! This light and portable project is perfect for knitters on the go. The Beekeeper's pattern by Stephanie Dosen is printed in color on cardstock in a 3-ring acid-free binder sleeve
- You'll receive yarn from a variety of wonderful indie dyers who hand dye/paint yarn in small batches.
- HiyaHiya Steel Double Point needles are as smooth as silk. Kit includes five high quality stainless steel double pointed needles by HiyaHiya sized US 4 (3.5 mm) 6 inches.
- The approximately 1 ounce bag of Poly-Fil’s 100% Premium Blend Fiberfill is created using a unique process that explodes the fibers creating an extraordinary resilience that maintains its integrity through use.
- Please note that the organza bag is not included.
- Welcome (4 minutes and 20 seconds)
- Evolution of Andrea's First Hexipuffs (3 minutes and 43 seconds)
- Let's Read Our Pattern (29 minutes and 4 seconds)
- The Basics of Gauge (26 minutes and 47 minutes)
- Cast-on (9 minutes and 39 seconds)
- The Increase Portion of the Hexipuff (32 minutes and 35 seconds)
- The Decrease Portion of the Hexipuff (15 minutes and 13 seconds)
- Stuffing Your Hexipuff and 3 Needle Bind-off (10 minutes and 25 seconds)
- Connecting Your Hexipuffs (15 minutes and 12 seconds)
- Fixing Mistakes on the Increase Side (17 minutes and 6 seconds)
- Fixing Mistakes on the Decrease Side (21 minutes and 55 seconds)