Knitter's Pride Knit Blockers are a great new way to block knitting projects! They're so easy to use, they'll really speed up the blocking process. The novel design helps maintain even tension across the width of the blocking pins - working best on straight edges. Anchor holes in each blocker allow you to attach string along large sections which can be pulled and pinned to maintain consistent tension. The Knit Blockers are made using strong plastic with sharp, sturdy & rust resistant stainless steel pins in two sizes in order to handle different shapes when blocking.
- Knit Blockers are an innovative solution that allow users to more easily and more quickly block their projects
- A Knit Blocker set consists of 20 units in a nice plastic storage case: twelve 8 pin Blockers and eight 4 pin blockers
- Use Knit Blockers for easier, more accurate blocking
- Knit Blockers also have the ability to serve as an anchor for attaching string to run within the stitch ends along the perimeter of the project
- You may also use Knit Blockers with blocking wires
- Rust resistant stainless steel pins