***SPOILER ALERT*** NOVEMBER 2013 REVEAL – Our 1 year anniversary KnitCrates were stuffed with fantastic patterns, beautiful yarns and more! You can view all of the November KnitCrates using the links below, but here is some info on some of the fantastic vendors and designers we partnered with this month:
- Amanda Lilley: You’ll love Amanda’s wide range of patterns available at Ravelry and Craftsy. We love that she coupled many of her patterns with video tutorials – the included pattern with our Indie KnitCrates had access to such a video. How fun! Check out Amanda’s Ravelry page here.
- Debbie Bliss: Our Baby KnitCraters received two balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino – a super soft luxury yarn perfect for any baby!
- Irish Girlie Knits: A hero by day for children with autism and a beautifully creative designer within the fiber arts community, we were so thrilled to work with Carrie to bring our Sock KnitCraters TWO of her fantastic patterns! Check out her Ravelry page here.
- Louisa Harding: Louisa’s eye for fashion coupled with her highly talented knitting design abilities result in wearable functional but classy designs – what a feat to pull off! Our Beginner and Int/Adv KnitCraters received a NEW Louisa Harding pattern booklet with 16 lovely projects. They also received two balls of Luzia, which is an incredibly soft faux fur that knits up as if real fur, so they could tackle a fabulous pattern. You will be shocked at the results you get with your project!
- Miss Babs: Partnering with Miss Babs was fantastic because she created a new KnitCrate exclusive colorway inspired by her dog Jack – we were honored to feature this colorway for our Indie and Fiberbox KnitCraters! Also, our Sock and Minis featured Miss Bab’s lovely yarns.
- Vogue Knitting: What a treat – all KnitCraters with a full KnitCrate subscription (one that comes with extras) included the latest issue of Vogue Knitting International! This magazine is full of inspiration from cover to cover – we think you’ll agree that a subscription to Vogue Knitting is an absolute must!! Also, check out our first ever ad in this issue in the Holiday Gift Guide section.
- Whatzitknitz: Mary Jo Martinek worked with us so we could bring all KnitCraters two free awesome patterns utilizing mini skeins to create cute and fun designs! Her passion to design began when she was approached by a charity to design a pattern – how inspiratioinal is that?! Please visit her blog here and her Ravelry page here to learn more about Mary Jo and her sweet and fun designs.
Click the links below to see the November 2013: