IT’S A KNITCRATE WORLD! Whether you’re knitting in Kansas or crocheting in Cyprus, you can subscribe to have KnitCrates delivered directly to you. Also, our online store offers projects, yarns and more available worldwide. So if you need Minis in Mumbai or Needles in Nepal, KnitCrate can satisfy!
Since our launch in November 2012 we have shipped worldwide. In fact, our international subscription base grew so much that we recently focused on refining our shipping methods so we could ship faster while reducing the shipping surcharge for international subscriptions by 50%. We currently have subscribers in the US, Canada, Australia, Israel, France, the UK, Germany, New Zealand, India, and more! So regardless of where you are we can ship a Monthly or Bi-Monthly KnitCrate to your doorstep – it only costs an additional $5 over the subscription rate for US/Canada deliveries! And our online store uses real-time carrier shipping so you’ll always pay the going rate for non-subscription related orders, including for international shipments.
Here are a few comments from some of our international KnitCraters:
- “I used to have to sign for the packages and sometimes pay duty but now they just get left at my front door - no [Canada] duty required. Thanks KnitCrate, whatever you changed is working!”
- “It’s here! My [August] Knitcrate has arrived in India, way faster than I had expected!!! Woohoo!!!”
- “Just arrived home from a grueling 4 days in Venice (feel sorry for me) to find my [July] KnitCrate already arrived. awesome package. Love that Namaste bag! And as an extra bonus -- no duty to pay! Thank you KnitCrate and Italian customs!!”
- "Got the customs card this morning [in Scotland] so went and paid the fee [for my May Beginner Knitting with Sock Add-on KnitCrate] and am now sitting surrounded by beautiful mini skeins. Love the sock yarn this month too. The [KnitCrate exclusive] firefly shade is amazing.”
- “I received my February  Indie package yesterday and so much faster than last month… I am in Canada. I love, love, love. It all!!!! Thank you!"
Subscribe today here.