ANDREA CAN’T STOP wearing the Cynthia Crescenzo Zara Hooded Scarf featured in our new KnitCrate Limited Edition Box! Here are some pics of the Grey with cream accent colorway option.
It’s not just the exclusive pattern and Zara 14 yarn that’s irresistible, but also the hand curated extras included (listed below). You do NOT need to be a KnitCrate subscriber to join the waitlist or to purchase this amazing box! The box contents include:
- The new KnitCrate exclusive "Zara Hooded Scarf" pattern designed by Cynthia Crescenzo
- 7 balls of Zara 14 yarn in your choice of several colorway themes – this 100% extrafine Italian merino wool yarn is a very high quality fiber and is super soft!
- One hand blown glass button – the tip of the hood will be folded down and tacked with your unique lovely button created by Serena from Moving Mud
- A leopard knitting project bag hand crafted by Laura Hein Eckel sold exclusively through Knitting Central – this bag is fully lined in a cream silk and has a drawstring closure
- A maple wood 6" ruler made by Images Stitchery
- A wooden care tag with a chocolate brown velvet ribbon made by Images Stitchery
- One Lanolin Lippy all natural lip balm from Long Island Livestock – it absorbs easily into your lips to allow for a healthy, restorative moisture balance that leaves your lips feeling soft and natural
All told the approximate retail value exceeds $140, but you can have this lovely box for $99 (first-come-first-served). Add-on color options will be available (limit one Add-on per order).
Join the waitlist here to ensure your place in line.