For the knitter who can’t pass up any nature-inspired design, this shawl with a stunning leaf lace border is a necessary knit!
A light summer layer, this lovely shawl is worked in stockinette, bordered with an elegant lattice and leaf design.
This will be so pretty as a summer cover up layer, a wedding wrap, or work it in wool (tweed?) for a warmer fall layer.
- Pattern is written, main border is written and charted.
- Construction: Shawl is worked top down, beginning with a center neck tab, and then worked down toward the hem with spine/upper edge increasing, and finishing with the border.
- Size: 68” wide x 29.5” long at spine (173 x 75cm)
- Yarn: 3 skeins Cascade Yarns Anchor Bay (262yds/240m, 100g/3.5oz, 50% cotton/50% superwash merino wool) Shown in #25 Dusky Aqua
- Needles: US 6 (4mm) 32”/80cm circular needles, or size to obtain close gauge 5 stitch markers
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette