$49.00 USDVisit product page →
Felt strips cascade from this cowl that can be worn in several ways depending on the strength of the winter wind. Two patterns are included in the kit, one for knitting and the other for Tunisian crochet. You create a web into which you weave the felt strips. This is quick and easy cowl with edgy style and warmth. Give it as a gift either as a kit or made up for the holidays. This kit comes in the Starlight or Cranberry colorway in Apple Creek Chunky Yarn and Felt. Apple Creek Chunky Yarn is 90% merino and 10% silk. The matching felt it 80% merino and 20% silk.
Estimated knitting or crocheting time: 30 - 60 minutes!
15.00 $9.00 USDv
$15.00 USD $9.00 USDVisit product page →
A compilation of some of Anne’s most creative works...5 designs printed in color and bound just for you! The Carnaby Street collection is a fun, upbeat set of women's knitwear themed around the fashionable 1960s shops on Carnaby Street in London. Featuring a small shawl, a pair of socks, a cowl, a pair of mitts and a sweater, these fingering-weight projects work perfectly with gradient yarns or mini skeins. Specific patterns included are:
- Domino Mitts
- Carnaby Girl Sweater
- Lady Jane Shawl
- Larks Cowl
- Take Six Socks
29.95 $9.99 USDv
$29.95 USD $9.99 USDVisit product page →
Please note: if you already have all the yarn and tools you need, you have the option of purchasing just the video content. If you would like to purchase the kit that complements your Online class, please select that option in the drop down menu, and we'll send you everything you need to get started.
WHAT YOU GET
- Over 2 hours streaming HD video lessons that you can access anywhere, anytime
- Hours of close up instruction
- Downloadable and Printable patterns
- Access to our KNITCRATE Ravelry community for support and fun!
LESSON BREAKDOWN (please watch all videos in the order listed below):
1. Welcome to KnitCrate Newbies: an Introduction of your first month by Andrea Raetzer (co-founder of KnitCrate) (12 minutes 22 seconds)
2. Winding Your Hank Into a Ball (4 minutes 54 seconds)
3. Lesson #1: The Long Tail Cast-on (9 minutes 27 seconds)
4. Lesson #2: The Knit Stitch (Continental), Binding Off and Weaving in Ends (23 minutes 31 seconds)
5. Lesson #3: The Purl Stitch (9 minutes 9 seconds)
6. Lesson #4: Stockinette Stitch With and Without Borders (17 minutes 33 seconds)
7. Lesson #5: The Seed Stitch (9 minutes 14 seconds)
8. Common Knitting Error That Can Create Holes in Your Knitting! (2 minutes 52 seconds)
9. Fixing a Dropped Stitch and Dropping a Stitch to Fix a Mistake (14 minutes 56 seconds)
10. Bind Off Techniques (6 minutes 55 seconds)
11. The KnitCrate Infinity Cowl Scarf Project (35 minutes 44 seconds)