Conchiglia (means shell in Italian) calls to mind the epitome of sea-soaked style, it is created to reflect that stillness and breathtaking beauty of shells on the seashore, and the peace that one can find in the seashore.
The bag is knitted in the round from bottom up.
The base is worked in a Garter Stitch pattern.
Stitches are then worked in a charted shell pattern, for textural and visual interest.
To the end, a sturdy garter pattern for adding more structure to the die-cut handles (the handles are built into the bag by creating ‘buttonholes’ in the top band.)
And there is a pocket! A medium-sized pocket, perfect for your phone.
· Knitting skill level: Easy, Beginner
· Standard American terms, with written instructions and chart
· One size: 15" (38 cm) deep x 13" (33 cm) circumference Pocket size: 5.5" (14 cm) height x 5.5" (14 cm) length
· Needle size: US 5 - 3.75 mm
· Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
· Yardage: 520 - 550 yards (475 - 503 m)
has a rating of 5.0 stars
based on 1 reviews.