87.24 $69.00 USDOnly 15 left!v
$87.24 USD $69.00 USDVisit product page →
Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? Celebrate mom with this special, limited edition gift set featuring Noro, Hiya Hiya, addi, and Knit Picks! Our special package includes 3 balls of Noro's gorgeous Silk Garden Lite yarn in the colorway Jade/Turquoise/Forest, 1 Noro Silk Garden: The 20th Anniversary Collection hardcover book (featuring 30 patterns showcasing sweaters, hats, scarves, shawls, and more for every skill level), a Hiya Hiya Sharp Double Pointed Stainless Steel 5 needle set, 1 Hiya Hiya sheep needle gauge, an addi thimble ring, and 1 Knit Picks Sharp Steeking Scissors.
This set is sure to spoil and show how much you care and appreciate mom!
- 3 Balls of Noro's Silk Garden Lite yarn in Jade/Turquoise/Forest
Content: 45% Silk, 45% Kid Mohair, 10% Lamb Wool
Weight: DK / 50 grams
Length: 137 yards
Suggested Needle Size: US 6-8
- 1 Noro Silk Garden: The 20th Anniversary Collection Hardcover Book
- Includes 30 stunning patterns for cozy sweaters/scarves/cowls/mitts, beautiful and functional accessories, and statement home decor in Silk Garden Lite, Sock, Solo, and the worsted weight original for all skill levels.
- A Hiya Hiya Sharp Double Pointed Stainless Steel 5 needle set in US 8 / 5mm 6
- Includes bonus stitch marker
- 1 Hiya Hiya Sheep Needle Gauge
- Both US and Metric sizing from size 6-0 through 19 US (0.7mm-15mm
- 1 addi Knitting Thimble Ring
- 1 Knit Picks Sharp Steeking Scissors
- With one inch long blades and protective sheath to cover your scissor tips
$95.00 USDVisit product page →
A fun, quick, and easy to knit, our Dash Pillow Knit Kit creates a sweet throw pillow cover in a horizontal dash stitch that is sized to fit a 14x14” throw pillow insert. The lively knit is finished with tassels for a dash of festive charm.
Measurements:14” x 14”
- 2 Skeins of Echoview’s Merino Ropen Yarn, (100 yards per skein, Bulky)
- Project Bag
- Please Note: Kit does not include Project Bag!
Visit product page →
If you feel like you live by the phrase “cold hands warm heart”, then the Wooly Handwarmer is the perfect intermediate Knit Kit for you. Knit on straight needles, this quick kit is seamed up to create an infinity tube of delight for your hands. This sweet and reversible muff is perfect for keeping you hands toasty warm on an early morning walk and stylish enough to be an eye catching accessory on an evening out. Our Haley Yarn is a luscious blend of merino wool, alpaca, and mohair so soft you won’t be able to put it down.
Measurements: 16” round x 12” wide
- 2 Skeins of Echoview’s Haley Yarn (65% Fine Merino Wool, 25% Alpaca, 10% Mohair), (140 yards, Bulky)
- Project Bag
$49.00 USDVisit product page →
Felt strips cascade from this cowl that can be worn in several ways depending on the strength of the winter wind. Two patterns are included in the kit, one for knitting and the other for Tunisian crochet. You create a web into which you weave the felt strips. This is quick and easy cowl with edgy style and warmth. Give it as a gift either as a kit or made up for the holidays. This kit comes in the Starlight or Cranberry colorway in Apple Creek Chunky Yarn and Felt. Apple Creek Chunky Yarn is 90% merino and 10% silk. The matching felt it 80% merino and 20% silk.
Estimated knitting or crocheting time: 30 - 60 minutes!
$49.95 USDVisit product page →
The Gemstone Scarf Kit comes packed with Artyarns’ most luxurious hand-dyed yarns and a unique pattern. The Cashmere/Italian Merino/Silk blend in this generous 60″ long by 8″ wide scarf gives it a luxurious feel, and the beads and sequins add a touch of sparkle for the season. The pattern, based on repetitive lace, garter and stockinette stitches, is suitable for intermediate knitters.
Fast and fun, knit up one for yourself and one for a friend, or get several for knitters on your gift list. Each kit contains:
- • 2 skeins of Merino Cloud (20% Cashmere, 80% Fine Merino) in coordinating colors - 135 yards/30g each
- • 1 skein of Beaded Silk & Sequins Light – 50 yards/23g
- • Pattern by renowned knitwear designer Iris Schreier
Visit product page →
This iKit includes the following items:
- the Beekeeper's Quilt pattern
- 10 KnitCrate Minis (enough to make your first 20 honeycombs) in fingering/sock weight yarn in a variety of lovely colors by various hand/indie dyers (each is labelled) BUY MORE MINIS HERE
- 2 half unlabelled KnitCrate Minis to practice with
- a set of 5 Hiya Hiya premium DPNs
- a bag of Poly-fil's 100% premium blend fill
- unlimited access to 11 instructional videos on how to knit honeycombs from start to finish
- Squishy vibrant hand-knit honeycombs make a beautiful quilt! This light and portable project is perfect for knitters on the go. The Beekeeper's pattern by Stephanie Dosen is printed in color on cardstock in a 3-ring acid-free binder sleeve
- You'll receive yarn from a variety of wonderful indie dyers who hand dye/paint yarn in small batches.
- HiyaHiya Steel Double Point needles are as smooth as silk. Kit includes five high quality stainless steel double pointed needles by HiyaHiya sized US 4 (3.5 mm) 6 inches.
- The approximately 1 ounce bag of Poly-Fil’s 100% Premium Blend Fiberfill is created using a unique process that explodes the fibers creating an extraordinary resilience that maintains its integrity through use.
- Please note that the organza bag is not included.
- Welcome (4 minutes and 20 seconds)
- Evolution of Andrea's First Hexipuffs (3 minutes and 43 seconds)
- Let's Read Our Pattern (29 minutes and 4 seconds)
- The Basics of Gauge (26 minutes and 47 minutes)
- Cast-on (9 minutes and 39 seconds)
- The Increase Portion of the Hexipuff (32 minutes and 35 seconds)
- The Decrease Portion of the Hexipuff (15 minutes and 13 seconds)
- Stuffing Your Hexipuff and 3 Needle Bind-off (10 minutes and 25 seconds)
- Connecting Your Hexipuffs (15 minutes and 12 seconds)
- Fixing Mistakes on the Increase Side (17 minutes and 6 seconds)
- Fixing Mistakes on the Decrease Side (21 minutes and 55 seconds)