The Aircon Scarf is a beginner friendly knit scarf pattern. The cotton yarn and simple lace scarf design make it perfect to protect your throat from the aircon during the summer.
Lace knitting can be daunting but don’t be scared of the lace sections in this knitting scarf pattern. All you need to know is how to knit 2 stitches together.
• 20 cm wide, 1m90 long
• Beginner friendly pattern
• Garter stitch with lace sections
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 6 mm / US 10 knitting needles
• 2 skeins (340 m / 370 yards) of worsted weight cotton yarn
• Tapestry needle
• T-pins for blocking