There is always that weird time between seasons where you never know if you should wear a coat or if a sweater is fine. The Eleanor Cardigan is a great solution! It's a bit heavier than a normal cardigan thanks to the chunky weight yarn, but not quite a coat. It's a coatigan.
Try this easy pattern and have everyone asking you where you got this piece!
• XS to 5XL (details below)
• Easy knit
• Between a cardigan and a coat: coatigan
• Uses chunky yarn which makes it quick and warm
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
● 10 mm / US 15 circular knitting needles (or double pointed needles)