Are you ready for those sunshine-y days? Are you ready for sunscreen, beach days, and the slow melting of frozen treats?
The June summer cardigan is the pattern you need. A simple summer cardigan crochet pattern, this lacy number is the perfect balance of lightweight and comfy coverage. Get your hook ready, this simple pattern is soon to become a summer favorite.
Made out of 2 simple rectangles, it is great for adventurous beginners. Although it’s worked with sportweight yarn, the airy construction means it doesn’t take forever to make.
• 2 Hybrid sizes:
• Small: designed to fit up to XL size
• Big: designed to fit 2XL to 5XL
• Beginner-friendly level
• Made out of 2 rectangles
• Both written and chart instructions included
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• 3.5 mm / US E – 4 hook.
• Hobbii Twister (55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 100 g / 3.5 oz, 400 m / 437 yd) in Marsala (111). You will need 4 (6) skeins
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.