Your cart is currently empty!
The first plant cozy I made, more than ten years ago, was for our first plant in our first home - the plant survived for a few weeks if I remember well.
Now I know more about greenery and we have a lot of plants and I can say that I love knit cozy for my plants!
The Plant cozy is knitted in the round from bottom up. The base is worked in a Garter Stitch pattern.
Stitches are then picked up along each side, and the can is worked in Chevron stitch, for textural and visual interest.
You need to know how to knit, purl, and basic increase.
· Instant download PDF
· Knit skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters
· Standard American terms, with instruction for special stitches
• Needle size: US size 8 (5 mm) 16” (40 cm) circular needle or US size 8 (5 mm) DPNS.
• Yarn: Worsted (9 wpi) - Weight: Medium (4)
• Yardage: 36 yd. / 33 m
• Sizing: Height: 11 cm (4.25") - Diameter: 7 cm (2.75")