The Apricity Cardigan is a warm, bulky, ladies cardigan knitting pattern. It's very simple construction and minimal shaping make it perfect for beginners wanting to try their first garment. It's oversized fit and super bulky yarn bring all the warmth and coziness to the colder months. Perfect for layering over any outfit when you get cold or to use as a coat.
• Oversized comfy cardigan
• Sizes: XS to 6XL
• Beginner pattern
• Simple construction
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 10 mm/ US 15 knitting needles.
• Optional: 10 mm/ US 15 circular needles for the sleeves
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (80% acrylic, 20% wool):
o 5 (4, 6, 7, 8) 170g skeins in Succulent color (referred to as color A)
o 4 (4, 6, 6, 7) 140g skeins in Seaglass color (referred to as color B)
• Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.