The Peak-a-boo beanie is a simple, cute crochet hat pattern. From newborn hat to kids hat, this is your go-to pattern. It's easy, it's very quick and you can personalize it with a pompom or applique if you want which makes it great for craft fair makers.
• sizes: preemie, baby, toddler, child
• beginner pattern
• worked top-down in the round (yay, seamless!)
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 10 mm / US N/P - 15 crochet hook.
• Weight 6 super bulky yarn (about 50-100g)
• Tapestry needle
• T-pins for blocking
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.