Sell to and shop from fiber artists worldwide!
No listing fees, no transaction fees, no getting lost among millions of other listings...
1. How does the KnitCrate Marketplace work?
2. How do I become a KnitCrate Marketplace seller?
- Seller fees: no listing fees, no credit card/PayPal transaction payment fees, no image uploading fees. That's not a typo - you pay no fees for listing or selling! However, a $2 fee will be assessed to your subscription account for each listing if you either (a) request removal from the Marketplace without selling such item through the the Marketplace or (b) refuse to sell or ship the item to a purchaser through the Marketplace.
- Seller payment: choose how you want to receive your proceeds:
- 100% payment to you of a KnitCrate E-Gift Card - never expires!
- 100% credit to your KnitCrate subscription account
- 90% payment to you of an Amazon.com E-Gift Card - never expires!
Options #1 and #2 are equal to 100% the amount of the sale price in the Marketplace (e.g., you sell a skein of yarn for $25, we issue you a $25 KnitCrate E-Gift Card or subscription account credit). By choosing this payment option you understand and agree KnitCrate.com's Terms.
Option #3 is equal to 100% the amount of the sale price of the products sold in the Marketplace less a 10% fee to KnitCrate (e.g., you sell a skein of yarn for $25, we issue you a $22.50 Amazon E-Gift Card). By choosing this payment option you understand and agree Amazon.com's Gift Card Terms and Conditions here.
All payments are made within 15 business days (25 business days for international shipments) of receiving the tracking notification number of the shipment to your buyer without issue.
- Buyer fees: no fees for buying on the Marketplace - you only pay the product price listed (free S&H is built into the price) and we process the payment through our secure payment gateway. Please note that buyers are responsible for any currency conversion fees, customs/taxes duties, etc. (if any) the same as when you order product directly from KnitCrate.
- Buyer payment: you can pay for any Marketplace item using any major credit card (e.g., Visa, Mastercard, American Express), PayPal or a KnitCrate Gift Card the same as when you order product directly from KnitCrate
3. Who can buy on the Marketplace? What countries do Marketplace items ship to?
4. Does my KnitCrate Marketplace listing expire? What happens when I list?
5. Do buyers earn KnitCrate Points by purchasing from me through the Marketplace?
6. Can buyers use a Gift Card or other promo codes/discounts if they are purchasing an item through the KnitCrate Marketplace?
7. When and how will my order ship if buy from the KnitCrate Marketplace?
7. How do I list my products on the Marketplace?
- use your Billing Portal login link to access your KnitCrate subscription account
- click on "List Now" under the red "Marketplace" button in the left column
- fill out and submit the listing form
We'll have your item listed within 2 business days and you'll be on the KnitCrate.com site for sale, including our powerful search engine. You can even share your product link(s) on other platforms like your Facebook page, Twitter account, Ravelry account, etc. to help move your product quicker. Also, you'll be in our new "Marketplace" category that drops down in our "Store" header link on every page at KnitCrate.com - how's that for exposure?!