1. How does the KnitCrate Points program work?
- earn 1 point for every eligible dollar you spend
- points are auto awarded upon shipment
- every 100 points gets you $10 off an order in our online store
You must have a store account to participate (you can quickly create a free store account here
Please note that a "store account" is separate from a "subscription account" - even if you're a subscriber you still need to create a store account to earn points (use the same email address to connect the accounts). You can always check your point balance by logging into your store account.
2. How do I earn KnitCrate points?
Order/subscribe: 1 point for each dollar spent on orders in our online store and on recurring subscription payments upon shipment (excludes manually processed payments like subscription reactivations, Add-on signups and "catch up" payments).
- Refer: 50 points for a friend referral using your unique referral link (via email, Facebook or Twitter or using your unique referral link at your blog, Ravelry posts or any other social network platform) that results in a purchase in our online store (e.g., yarn, kits, Gift Subscription but not a recurring subscription) and your friend will receive a 10% discount on their first order - a knitting win win!
Review: Unlimited points for every KnitCrate video or blog review you complete (see #8 below for details)
If you have a subscription account, but you have not yet ordered from our online store then you need to sign up for a store account to receive KnitCrate Points. It's easy to create an account here.
REFER A FRIEND:
to your store account
2. Click on your points balanced at the bottom center of your browser
3. A pop up page will open with your KnitCrate Points account information
On the bottom of that pop up page click on the link that says “Refer a Friend & Get a Reward”. That will give you the options on how to help spread the word to earn points for purchases in our online store. USING YOUR UNIQUE REFERRAL LINK RESULTS IN 50 POINTS FOR EACH REFERRED STORE ORDER.
We LOVE reviews - click "Reviews" in the header to review your subscription package or visit the product page of the item you'd like to review:
After you click "Write a review" follow these steps:
3. Do KnitCrate Points expire?
No, points do not expire. Any items ordered using points which are subsequently returned/exchanged will not result in the return of such used points.
4. Can I transfer KnitCrate Points between KnitCrate accounts?
Each point awarded is account specific and thus they are nontransferable.
5. Do I earn points for each monthly subscription charge for a KnitCrate recurring subscription?
Yes, recurring subscription payments are awarded KnitCrate Points (1 point per $1) each month upon fulfillment. Plus you can earn additional KnitCrate Points by ordering product in our online store.
Please note that in order for our system to award you points your subscription account must have accurate information. For example, if your zip code for your billing information is incorrect then our system cannot pull over the subscription payment into our online store. Please ensure that all of your subscription account information is correct by requesting a Billing Portal login link using our red "Support" tab on any page of our website.
6. How do I redeem my KnitCrate Points?
Log in to your store account and redeem them. You'll immediately receive a code for your reward (e.g., $10 off an order for 100 Knitcrate Points) that you can use during checkout. Rewards codes cannot be combined with any other code. Here is the KnitCrate Points program dashboard that you'll access when you login to your store account (see #2 above for details on how to access this):
7. Can I redeem my KnitCrate Points reward for subscriptions?
The rewards can only be applied to Gift Subscriptions. Points and/or store credit cannot be applied to recurring subscription orders.
8. How many KnitCrate Points do I earn for reviewing my KnitCrate via video or blog?
You'll receive unlimited KnitCrate points for each eligible KnitCrate blog or video review. Your account will be automatically updated upon an eligible referral order. Please note that to be eligible to receive points for your reviews: 1) You must be a current subscriber in good standing; 2) you must use your referral link as noted above, and 3) the blog post must have a hyperlink to KnitCrate.com