How can I manage my subscription(s)?
We can always help you manage your subscription via our support platform or you can request a Billing Portal login link via our support platform here. You can manage many aspects of your subscription through our Billing Portal.
Our Billing Portal makes it easy for you to directly manage your subscriptions:
- Access: You can access your subscription account via a short-lived link (URLs) that we email you when you first subscribe or upon request here. As long as you have quick access to your email account (and who doesn’t these days?) you’ll be able to quickly access and log in to your subscription account. Once logged in you remain authenticated in a seamless way.
- View subscription details: This view includes next billing date, current credit card on file, billing address, shipping address, and more.
- Add or update your credit card on file: Sometimes a credit card gets lost or is nearing expiration. This link allows you to easily update your information so you don’t miss any KnitCrate deliveries.
- Cancel subscriptions: Sometimes things change and, as much as it hurts to see KnitCraters go, a subscription needs to be cancelled. We want to make this an easy and painless process so we’ve added a feature allowing cancellations from the Billing Portal.
- View Statements and invoices: Our statements are easy-to-follow in the Billing Portal! In addition, you can easily download PDFs of your statements and invoices for your records.
- Please note that if you have multiple subscriptions (e.g., a 3 Months plan Indie and a 6 Months plan Sock subscription) then EACH SUBSCRIPTION will result in a different link sent. Thus, if you need to update any information (e.g., shipping details), then please update BOTH subscriptions to avoid any issues.Also, Gift Subscriptions are one-time purchases. Thus, the Billing Portal does not include management of any Gift Subscriptions.