This modern snowflake Fair Isle beanie is great for all those Frozen fans out there. You can create so many different looks by changing the colors of the falling snowflakes and background color.
Using the Fair Isle technique this beanie will fit all ages and can be made in all colors. The one pictured are just a touch of the combinations you can create.
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don't know how to do Fair Isle? Don't worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
1. Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
2. Catching the yarn to create short floats.
3. How to keep your yarn untangled.
4. How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
5. How to make a magic adjustable loop.
The beanie includes full written instructions as well as a color chart for the Fair Isle portion.
I also have video tutorials for all the techniques used on my website.