The Ariel boho crochet summer cardigan is an easy light and airy summer cardigan. Wear it over a tank top with simple jeans, it instantly uplifts your outfit. Long with lots of drape, it’s perfect for a summer stroll on the beach.
Made out of 2 simple rectangles, it is perfect for beginners. Although it's worked with sport weight yarn, the big hook and airy construction make it a quick make.
• Sizes XS / S (M / L, XL / 2XL, 3XL / 4XL, 5XL / 6XL)
• Beginner level
• Made out of 2 rectangles
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 5 mm / US H – 8 hook.
• Katia Summer Comfort (50 g / 1.75 oz, 78% Viscose, 22% Polyamide, 105m / 115 yd) in Koraal. You will need 10 (12, 15, 17, 19) skeins
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
• T-pins for blocking
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.