This personalized knit baby name pillow is sure to be the talk of your next baby shower. Lovingly adorned with baby’s name, it’s truly a gift that will be cherished for years to come. Made out of 2 rectangles, this is a perfect knit pattern for beginners who want to create something unique and lasting.
Maybe you’re looking for a gift for any older child. You can match the colors of the pillow to the child’s room decor or school colors, and be the “Cool Aunt” for once.
The options for this personalized knit pillow are endless. It could say home, love, family, or even your favorite curse word. Spruce up your home decor with this super simple pattern, then make one for each of your jealous friends!
• Size: 40 cm / 16” square
• Made out of 2 rectangles
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4 mm / US 6 knitting needles
• Worsted weight wool yarn
- 1 100g skein in light pink
- 1 100g skein in white
- 20g in burgundy color for the seams and embroidery
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends and sew.
• 1 40 cm / 16” square pillow.