This cozy earflap hat has a sweet heart knit into the earflap, and a heart pattern around the brim. Perfect for anyone who needs a little extra love in their life!
Great for tweens, teens and adults.
Earflaps are worked flat with colorwork, then the crown stitches are cast on and hat joined into rounds.
Earflap design is written and charted for ease.
- Size: Child, Adult Small-Average, Adult Average-Large
Circumference: 20 (22, 23.5)”/51 (56, 59.5)cm
Height: 7 (7.5, 8)”/18 (19, 20)cm
- Yarn: 1 skein Cascade Yarns Andean Dream (219yds/200m, 100g/3.5oz, 40% baby llama/40% merino wool/20% nylon) #17 Chili Pepper
- Small amount #28 Ecru for contrast, or alternative yarn.
Pom Pom maker
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm) 16”/40cm circular needles, double point needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette