Wear this pretty scarf as a pop of color, as a fluffy wisp of warm, light and airy, with a diagonal lace design on the ends for a modern appeal.
Choose your favorite color of Purl Soho’s beautiful Tussock yarn… and add a strand of another light weight yarn for thickness.
Pattern is written in two weights - double strand of mohair for ultimate lightness, or mohair with a lace/fingering for a bit more substance.
Pattern is written and charted.
Orange Sample - Very light and airy
Size: 7 x 60”/17.5 x 152.5cm
Yarn: 2 skeins Purl Soho Tussock (328yds/300m, 25g/0.88oz, 60% super fine kid mohair/40% silk) in Wild Guava
- Needles: US 6 (4mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette
Purple sample - Heavier weight with bolder lace texture
Size: 8.5 x 60”/21.5 x 152.5cm
- Yarn: 2 skeins Lana Grossa Silkhair (230yds/210m, 25g/0.88oz 70% superkid mohair/30% silk) in 116 Veilchenblau and 1 skein Cascade Yarns Heritage (437yds/400m, 100g/3.5oz, 75% merino wool/25% nylon) in 5739 Sweet Lavender
- Needles: US 9 (5.5mm) or size needed to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette, using one strand of each yarn held together