A pretty crochet shawl with a deep lace border. Using only basic stitches, it’s much simpler than it looks!
Quick to crochet and fun to try alternative yarns or stripes.
Shawl is worked top down from the center neck to hem.
- Written in Standard American Terms
- Size: 24 x 58” (61 x 147.5cm)
- Yarn: 2 skeins Cascade Yarns Eco Merino DK (254yds/233m, 100g/3.5oz, 100% merino wool) #03 Ecru
- Hook: I/9.5 (5.5mm) and J/10 (6mm)
- Gauge: 13 dc and 7.25 rows = 4”/10cm in double crochet using smaller hook