You just started knitting and have never even finished a beginner pattern? The beginner knit block sweater pattern is for you! It’s just that easy!
The chunky yarn of this oversize knitting pattern makes this such a cozy sweater. It is made up of simple squares in garter stitch, sewed together with bulky yarn.
• Garter stitch (knit stitch on both sides of your project)
• Color block
• Made out of simple geometric shapes (squares, rectangles)
• Size M/L (+ explanation for adjustment to other sizes)
• 7 mm / US 10.5 knitting needles.
• Nice, soft, bulky yarn for 7 mm needles. I used Julia yarn from Zeeman. In total, you need 7 100g skeins (approx 1200m).
• Tapestry needle for weaving in the ends.
• Stainless steel T pins for blocking.
Not sure what I will make with this but it was soft and squishy. Not something I would usually choose after just having the orange koolade yarn.