With this baby lovey crochet pattern, your little one will have a new favorite toy. It’s classic stripes and tight stitches mean this lovey is made to stand the test of time (and toddler abuse). Choose your own colors to match this bunny crochet pattern to any nursery decor or favorite outfit. This printable PDF pattern features a step-by-step tutorial that will show you just how easy this baby crochet pattern is.
• Size: 70 cm / 27.5” point to point
• Techniques used / Special stitches: simple colorwork (optional) - full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4 mm / US G – 6 hook.
• 5 mm / US H – 8 hook.
• Paintbox Cotton Aran (50g, 100% cotton, 85m / 93yds)
o 2 skeins in dolphin blue (referred to as blue).
o 2 skeins in banana cream (referred to as white)
o 2 skeins in daffodil yellow (referred to as yellow)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.