Sometimes all you need is some mindless crochet. The Brunch Blanket is just that, a simple combination of basic stitches in 2 contrasting colors is all you need to crochet this modern crochet blanket. This makes the Brunch Blanket crochet pattern a great project for beginners!
Available in 9 sizes, from baby to king size, you’re sure to find the right size for any occasion. Choose a soft pastel color as the main color and a bright contrasting color for the perfect baby shower gift. Or work with neutrals as I did for a modern farmhouse vibe.
The crochet afghan is finished with big (optional) pompoms for a fun pop of color. Worked with chunky weight 5 yarn, it works up quickly.
• 9 sizes: baby to king size
• Only basic stitches (chain, single crochet and double crochet)
• Worked flat, in one piece, alternating rows of 2 colors (no colorwork)
• Optional pompoms
• US crochet notations
• 6 mm / US J – 10 hook.
• Zeeman Tweed (chunky weight 5, 100g, 72% Acrylic, 24% Wool, 3% viscose, 110m/120yds):
- 4 (6, 8, 9, 11, 20, 32, 35, 39) skeins in oatmeal color (MC).
- 2 (2, 3, 3, 3, 5, 7, 8, 8) skeins in red color (CC).
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
• Optional: Clover Big pompom maker