Looking for a cute yet comfortable summer crochet dress? Look no further!
The Cache Coeur dress might not look like it but it is an easy beginner-friendly crochet dress pattern.
The cotton bamboo yarn gives it amazing drape. Sized XS to 5XL, the sizing is very forgiving thanks to the loose fit. The top is easily adjustable (more/less cleavage) and you tighten the belt when you wear it so you're guaranteed it fits nicely.
• Size XS to 5XL, very forgiving thanks to lots of ease
• Beginner-friendly (not even a single decrease)
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Bead stitch, full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos to guide you every step of the way
• 4 mm / US G – 6 hook.
• Lion Brand Coboo (100g, 50% cotton, 50% bamboo, 232 yards / 212 m): you will need 8 (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 14) skeins in Mauve color.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.