Captivating scarflette knitting pattern, with flared ends and a keyhole.
A lovely small scarf, super chic to dress up any outfit!
Great for a confident beginner - all you need to know is the knit stitch! Instructions are written with a schematic.
- Finished size: 4.5” wide and 26” long, with an adjustable 15” neck section (11.5 x 66, 38cm neck)
- Yarn: discontinued 1 skein Berroco Captiva (98yds/90m, 50g/1.75oz, 60% cotton/23% polyester/17% acrylic) Shown in 5515 Laurel
- Suggested substitutes for similar texture:
Lana Grossa Alessia (147yds/134m, 50g/1.75oz, 76% cotton/24% polyester) #16 light teal/#07 dark green Berroco Liana (140yds/128m, 50g/1.75oz, 81% linen/19% nylon)
- Any DK/worsted yarn can be used to create another look, a slight drape is best for the most similar look
- Needle: US 10 (6mm) straight knitting needles
- Gauge: 16 sts = 4”/10cm in garter stitch, not critical