The Cherry Blossom Scarf crochet pattern is a simple transition weather scarf. With the look and feel of a summer scarf but made of wool to still keep you warm and comfy.
Worked mostly with treble crochet stitches, it works up really fast. Lacy and with great drape wear it for any occasion. Combining basic stitches, this easy crochet pattern for a scarf is great for beginners.
Grab the kit here: https://bit.ly/2Uf3cv9
• Elegant summer scarf
• Quick make
• 28 cm / 11” wide and 195 cm / 76.75” long (easily adjustable)
• Techniques used / Special stitches: puff stitch, fully explained in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4mm / US G – 6 hook.
• Joy of Motion Yarn DK weight wool yarn (100g, 100% merino, 250 m / 273 yards): you will need 3 skeins in Kistebærblomst color.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.