Your cart is currently empty!
The Christmas tree Mosaic Dishtowel will make a fun addition to your home decor this Christmas.
Fun and functional, this easy dishtowel features Mosaic trees, perfect for a Vintage-style Christmas.
Knit the trees in green, and this towel will make your kitchen look ‘holly jolly.’ It will also be perfect for the bathroom.
The Christmas tree Mosaic Dishtowel is worked in flat in one piece.
It’s knitted tightly in mosaic colorwork and linen stitch, you need to know how to knit, purl, and slip stitches. You can find a how-to video for the mosaic technique here.
The instructions are written in standard American terms.
Knitting skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters
• Needles: US 10 / 6 mm
• Yarn: Worsted (9 wpi)
• Yardage: 150 – 200 yards (137 – 183 m)
• Gauge: 18 sts x 32 rows = 4”/10cm in linen stitch
• Other notions: Tapestry needle
• Sizing: 14″ x 18″ / 36 cm x 46 cm
· Instant download PDF
· Knit skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters