This new baby and toddler sunhat crochet pattern is great for protecting those precious faces from the summer sun! It works up so quick which makes it perfect for those days when the sun is hot and—OOPS!—you don’t have anything to protect your little’s face.
It uses sportweight yarn and its cute spiral brim is sure to make your little cutie even cuter! Use your little’s favorite colors for a personal touch! Grab the easy crochet pattern now!
• 3 sizes: baby, toddler and child
• Beginner crochet pattern
• Easy for kiddos to put on themselves
• Fun spiral brim
• Worked in the round from the top down
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
• 3.5 mm / US E – 4 hook
• Hobbii Rainbow 8/6 (fine weight (2), 100% cotton, 50 g / 1.75 oz, 105 m / 115 yds)
o Main color (MC): 1 (2) skeins
o Contrast color (CC): 1 (1) skeins
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
• 1 stitch marker