If you need some inspiration, look no further.
The Eldoris Blanket features a zig zag ripple afghan pattern that is so simple to replicate, and the pops of color you can add are so special.
The texture in this easy chevron crochet blanket pattern makes this blanket so beautiful not only to look at, but to feel as well.
• Modern crochet blanket pattern
• Throw size 120 cm x 144 cm / 47 x 56.5" (detailed instructions are included to adjust size)
• Beginner friendly
• Chevron ripple pattern
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• 6 mm / US J–10 hook
• Worsted weight yarn: Royal Zeeman yarn (100% acrylic, 100g/3.5oz, 241m/264yd):
o 9 skeins in oatmeal (main color)
o 1 skeins in each of the 4 contrast color (mustard, rust, red and green
You can easily substitute with any worsted weight yarn you want.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.