A chic beanie hat with a bit of inspiration from the 1920’s cloche and bandana/turban headwraps.
Scrunch it up or pull it down for plenty of styling options, wear the bow to the back or side.
Snug fit with horizontal cables and an adjustable gathered section.
Lightweight and stretchy in a fingering weight yarn. Knits up a little slower but feels great on the head!
- Size: S (M, L) – to fit circumference 20 (21, 22)”/51 (53.5, 56)cm
- Yarn: 1 skein Cascade Yarns Heritage (437yds/400m, 100g/3.5oz, 75% superwash merino wool/25% nylon) Shown in #5613 Tutu and #5601 Night
- Or 250-270yds/229-247m, 60-62g/2.12-2.19oz of a fingering weight yarn
- Needles: US 3 (3.25mm) straight and double point needles, or size to obtain gauge
- Gauge: 28 sts and 38 rows = 4”/10cm in stockinette