The Emilia shawl is an easy lace shawl. Garter stitch and simple grid lace sections are alternated to give a timeless sophistication to this simple shawl. Both ends are worked in a triangle shape, finished with a chunky tassel.
Throw it over a cute dress on a cold summer evening or wear it as a big chunky scarf during the colder months.
The simple design makes it the perfect accessory for any outfit and time of yearn
• The shawl is 21” / 53.5 cm wide and 76” / 193 cm total length (excluding tassels).
• Worked from tip to tip
• Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US 10 / 6 mm knitting needles.
• 5 skeins worsted weight LionBrand Wool Ease (80% acrylic, 20% wool, 197yd / 180m, 3oz/80g) in Antler colorway.
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
• 5 in. / 12.5 cm square of cardboard
• 1 stitch marker