The Gentlemen Scarf knitting pattern is a very simple unisex knit scarf pattern. It’s made with the linen stitch which really highlights and underlines the color changes in the variegated yarn.
The sober design is perfect for the special men in your life, to wear on a cold winter morning over his suit on his way to work. Or with a V neck sweater and a pair of jeans on weekends. It’s a very versatile scarf.
The best part of this scarf is that it is a completely reversible scarf knitting pattern. I think scarves and blankets should always be pretty on both sides.
• 16cm / 6.25“ wide by 1m70 / 67“ long (easily adaptable)
• Reversible scarf knitting pattern
• Easy level pattern
• Linen stitch (fully explained in the pattern)
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 4.5 mm / US 7 knitting needles
• 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles
• Knitologie Worsted Merino: 2 100g skeins in variegated color (Bohenian Waxwing)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
• T-pins for blocking
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.