Your cart is currently empty!
I'm certain that one can not have too many books!
A knitted bookmark is a wonderful gift for a book-lover. And it's so cute in your bookshelf! Goes with every book and anything in general.
Two options to choose from: a Christmas tree or a cactus!
Knitted in the round in one piece using simple stockinette stitch - the Greenery bookmarks are simple and quick to knit and you can accomplish them using any small ball of yarn.
The Cactus bookmark is knitted top-down. The Christmas tree bookmark is worked bottom-up.
For both, after stuffing, a simple twist cord goes between the pages.
You need to know how to knit, purl, basic increase, and decrease.
· Instant download PDF
· Knitting skill level: Easy
· Standard American terms, with written instructions
· Perfect project for new knitters
• Needle size: US 2½ / 3 mm circular or DPN
• Yarn: Fingering-weight yarn
• Yardage: 13 - 15 yards (12 - 14 m) per bookmarks in green, a little bit of yellow and red for the Christmas tree
• Sizing: One size specified but you can certainly scale the patterns