The Happy Hook Case is a versatile pouch for organizing and protecting crochet hooks, pencils, glasses, and more!
It is a beginner-friendly pattern using DK weight cotton yarn. It features a crocheted button and is a fun and colorful beginner project.
Easily personalize your Happy Hook Case with your name, short quotes, and more with embroidery. The happy hook case is a fun and colorful way to keep your things safe and in order.
• The case is 20 cm / 7.75” wide and 8.5 cm / 3.5” high.
• Beginner pattern
• Worked flat in one piece then folded and sewed together
• Includes button instructions
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 2.5 mm / US C – 2 hook.
• King Cole Giza cotton 4 ply (50 g, 100% cotton, 158 m / 175 yds):
o 1 skein Mint (Main Color MC)
o 20 m / 22 yd Rosehip (color A)
o 20 m / 22 yd Amber (color B)
o 20 m / 22 yd Yellow (color C)
o 2 m / 2.5 yd Turquoise (color D)
o 2 m / 2.5 yd Violet (color E)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.