The Herfst Blanket crochet pattern is an easy crochet blanket pattern. The irregular stripes and different texture enhances this simple wool blanket to a gorgeous piece of bedroom decor. Simple stitches and step by step pictures ensure anyone can make this blanket, no need to be an expert!
• 1m05 by 1m30 / 41" by 51"
• Elegant stripes
• Different textures
• Special stitches: puff stitch and bead stitch. Full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 6 mm / US 10 - J hook
• 6 100g skeins (approximately 1450m / 1600 yards) of Royal Zeeman yarn (3 grey, 1 pink, 1 offwhite and 1 green).
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.