If you're dreaming of cool fall days, then you must add this modern crochet blanket pattern to your project list! Made out of hexagons, it's a beginner-friendly pattern that works up fast. It includes original seaming, and is available in 4 sizes.
You'll wind up with that perfect farmhouse look when you drape this chunky crochet blanket over your couch or lay it at the bottom of your bed.
There's no need to settle for a boring blanket when this one is so easy to make, and this printable PDF will walk you through every step. Go ahead-- start dreaming of cozy days ahead.
• 4 sizes
• Beginner level
• Cozy farmhouse look
• Works up really fast thanks to the super chunky yarn
• Made out of hexagons with an original seam
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 12 mm- P hook.
• Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (Super bulky weight 6, 80% acrylic, 20% wool):
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends and seam the hexagons. Make sure the eye of your tapestry needle is big enough for super bulky yarn