The Hometown chunky crochet cardigan pattern is an easy, beginner-friendly oversized cardigan pattern. Using chunky yarn, it works up really fast and is very comfortable to wear. Perfect over a pair of jeans or leggings for everyday use. It's oversized fit allows you to easily layer under it for colder winter days. It's available in size XS to 6XL.
• sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/2XL, 3XL/4XL, 5XL/6XL
• Beginner pattern
• Oversized comfy fit
• Made from a rectangle with add on sleeve, nearly seamless
• Techniques used / Special stitches: puff stitch, full explanations are given in the pattern.
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 6 mm/ US J - 10 crochet hook.
• Chunky #5 weight yarn (100% wool) :
o 11 (9, 13, 15, 17) 50g/ 1 ¾ oz skeins in salmon red
o 1 50g/1 ¾ oz skein in grey
• Tapestry needle to weave in ends
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.