DISHTOWEL KNITTING PATTERN ⨯ Knitted Dishtowel ⨯ Knit Dishtowel ⨯ Classic Dishtowel ⨯ Kitchen Decor ⨯ Home Decor
Tuck a Classic Woven Dishtowel into your waistband, so it’s always in reach in the kitchen.
This beautiful dishtowel is unique without being stuffy, and it has the style of an heirloom kitchen linen!
I used a classic white and grey for a truly vintage look, but I can easily imagine a rainbow of dishtowels!
The Classic Dishtowel is worked in flat in one piece.
It’s knitted tightly in linen stitch, you need to know how to knit, purl and slip stitches.
· Instant download PDF
· Knit skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters
· Standard American terms, with instruction for special stitches
• Needle size: US 10 / 6 mm
• Yarn: Worsted (9 wpi) – Weight: Medium (4)
• Yardage: 150 - 200 yards (137 - 183 m)
• Sizing: 14″ x 18″ / 36 cm x 46 cm
The yarns I’ve received the last 4 months have been really nice; natural fibers in beautiful colorways. I love yarn and mail and surprises, this crate is an easy win. That said it’s been 4 months of fingering or sport weight yarn, and the extra gifts have been lame. The ceramic button was great, but seriously one month we got post it notes.