1. 1.5 skeins of hand dyed Knitologie "Black Cat"
2. 1 ball of Schoppel Wolle Zauberball in color #1564
3. a printed copy of the Spectra Shawl pattern by Steven West in a 3-ring acid-free binder insert page
4. unlimited access to view a Knitcrate tutorial video to tackle the toughest knitting concepts of this project
5. option to add-on the needles necessary for this project
*note black yarn is now Knitologie's hand dyed "Black Cat"!
Spectra is a simple lightweight scarf featuring two fingering weight yarns. Short row shaping creates a dramatically curved edge that coils and playfully drapes. Basic intarsia technique entwines two strands of yarn, creating seamless wedges that resemble a rainbow or color wheel. You won’t want to stop knitting as the colors unfold!
Finished Measurements: 72″ / 183cm along shorter garter stitch edge, 6.5″ / 16.5cm wide. Measurements taken after blocking.
Knitologie: This luxury hand dyed yarn in 1.5 skeins is more than enough to get your Spectra on!
Details per full skein: