This dramatic and airy shawl is a perfect summer wrap, featuring an oversized scallop lace design with a self-scalloped edge, worked in a washable cotton yarn for easy care.
Fun and quick to crochet with a flowy, drapy texture.
Great to try with so many types of yarn, looking great in stripes, solids or hand-dyes to create a look from beachy, summer cover-up or wedding….
- Written in Standard American Terms
- Construction: Shawl is worked top down from the straight upper edge, and decreased to the final point.
- Chart included.
- Size: 66 (72)” wide and 30.5 (33.5)” long, laying flat /168.5 (183)cm and 77.5 (85)cm
- Yarn: 3 skeins Cascade Yarn Sarasota (314yds/287m, 100g/3.5oz, 60% cotton/40% acrylic) Shown in #15 Ultramarine
- Hook: I/9 (5.5mm) or size to obtain gauge, 2 removable st markers
- Gauge: 13 dc sts = 4”/10cm in double crochet