The Mandala Placemats are an easy round crochet pattern. Each step is detailed with pictures and visual explanations making it very easy even if your not a crochet expert. Make them in one color or with up to 26 colors to match your home decor. The elegant and delicate open stitch work will instantly dress up your table and impress your guests, especially when you’ll tell them : “I made them”. They make a great wedding gift too.
• 37 diameter (tested as the ideal placemat diameter)
• Advanced beginner
• Elegant, open stitches
• Worked in the round
• Use 1 to 26 colors
• Techniques used / Special stitches: magic circle and puff stitch.
• UK crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 3 mm / US 3 crochet hook
• Sport weight yarn (Schachenmayer Catania Original or equivalent):
- 2 50g skeins total (approx 250m) per placemat
- 1 to 26 colors. 10 colors depicted.
• Tapestry needle
• T-pins for blocking