Mathilda's easy crochet cardigan pattern is a fun beginner-friendly woman cardigan pattern. The oversized puffed sleeves and elegantly fitted waistline make it a great item to have in your wardrobe. Warm and comfy with an elegant touch. Use fun bright colors like me or more classic natural tones to match any outfit. Great to dress up a pair of jeans or a skirt, you'll wear it non stop!
• Size: S to 2XL
• Oversized sleeves with a fitted waist
• Beginner-friendly pattern
• Made out of 2 hexagons
• US crochet notations
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 5 mm/ US H - 8 crochet hook.
• Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 197yds/ 180m) in:
- Slate green - 9 (8, 10, 12, 13) skeins
- Neon Pink – 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) skein(s)
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.