The Moon bandana is a boho-style bandana that can be worn in different ways.
A moon pattern easy to use as a headband or a scarf and it’s perfect until Spring days.
The pattern is a bandana that is all garter stitch, with a moon phases motif running on one side.
This pattern is worked flat from the cast-on edge to the widest point with an optional small seam at the end. It is a beginner pattern.
You need to know how to knit, purl, and basic increases.
Knitting skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters
· Instant download PDF
· Knit skill level: Easy, perfect project for new knitters
· Standard American terms, with instruction for special stitches
• Needle size: US 7 / 4.5 mm - 24” /61 cm knitting needle, circular or straight
• Yarn: Yarn Weight 3 (Light Weight, DK, Light Worsted)
• Yardage: 150 (165, 180, 195, 210) yards / 131 (150, 165, 178, 192) meters
• Sizing: 20 (22, 24, 26, 28)” / 51 (56, 61, 66, 71) cm circumference
The overall depth will be determined by the circumference of the neckline worked.