If you’ve been looking for a super easy hat knitting pattern on straight needles, look no further. This cute mommy and me hat is perfect for complete beginners. All you need to do is knit a rectangle in garter stitch (knit stitch on both sides).
Classic, cute and super easy, what else could you ask for?
• Sizes: preemie, baby, toddler, child, teen adult
• Can be your first pattern
• Made out of a square
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 5 mm / US 8 knitting needles
• Worsted weight wool yarn: 1 100g skein for preemie, baby and toddler sizes, 2 skeins for the other sizes
• Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert.