Only one evening to knit a hat, with a pompom? No problem! With this easy and super quick hat pattern you’ll be ready for some last minute gifts in no time. This pattern is very easy, all you need to know is the knit and purl stitches and a simple decrease.
• 63 cm head circumference, easy to adjust
• Advanced beginner
• Worked in the round from the rim up
• Double strand yarn
• Techniques used: knit stitch, purl stitch, knit 2 stitches together
• Illustrated step-by-step photos
• 6.5 mm / US 10.5 and 8 mm / US 11 circular needles
• Aran yarn : 200g (approx 500m) in 2 colors.
• Tapestry needle
Really gorgeous yarn, which is the best part of KnitCrate. After enjoying the patterns in my first two boxes, this box has me looking for a pattern to use somewhere else.